Here are the cute kiddies!
Colter, Walker, Boston, Addison, and Oakley
Boston has had it... no more pictures!!
Boston is helping Addie see because her Octopus hat is covering her eyes. ha ha
Addison has lots of cute boyfriends!
Colter, Walker, Boston, Addison, and Oakley
Boston has had it... no more pictures!!
Boston is helping Addie see because her Octopus hat is covering her eyes. ha ha
Addison has lots of cute boyfriends!
4 comments:
Lets be honest, Boston is the cutest monkey ever! I sure miss you guys.
Hi Laura! I'm so glad we found each other's blogs! Your little boy is SO SO cute. It makes me excited for ours to be here! The little monkey outfit is darling. You guys look great. I'm glad we can keep up on each other now, this blog stuff is fun!
p.s. I was laughing way hard at your post from your other blog, we LOVE The Office! It's the best! :)
Oh and one more thing, your blog is so dang cute! I gotta get more creative with mine. I love yours!
Hi Laura! Your blog is sooo cute! How did you get that cute design on it? I want to do something like that, but I am pretty dumb when it comes to computers:)
Post a Comment