So today I was browsing your blogs and noticed that I was tagged twice by Kim and Courtney. I have never been tagged and I feel special that I got 2 in 1 day! Wahoo. So here is Kim's.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Miller Landscaping (weeding)
2. Cleaning houses for a crazy lady named Cindy
3. Hirschi Christensen law firm
4. Miller Landscaping (office work this time... yeah I moved up from weeding!)
4 Movies I could Watch over and over
1. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Pretty Woman
3. My Best Friends Wedding
4. Freaky Friday (I know, it's kind of cheesy)
4 Places I have lived
1. Sandy
2. Logan
3. Lehi
4. I should move somewhere fancy just so I can post it on my blog!
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Drinking Diet Coke first thing in the morning
2. Shopping
3. Napping while Boston naps
4. Reading rather than cleaning the house
4 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's
2. The Office
3. Friends (Yes, I still watch it on TBS and Kjazz)
4. Private Practice (it's new and I kind of like it!)
4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Sun Valley and Lake Powell (my yearly favorites)
2. San Diego
3. Hawaii
4.Washington D.C.
4 Favorite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Chocolate Brownies with Ice Cream
3. Fruit
4. Chocolate, again
4 Places I would rather be right now
1. Hawaii
2. Shopping
3. Anywhere with my family
4. Any vacation!
4 Websites I visit daily
1. My email
2. My Family.com
3. Blogger (this is new for me!)
4. America First (yes, I do the finances!)
4 Authors I love
(I'm not sure the authors but I will say some of the books that I have loved)
1. Pope Joan
2. The Secret Life of Bees
3. A Thousand Splendid Suns (by Khaled Hosseini)
4. These Is My Words (By Nancy Turner)
4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Play the piano
2. speak spanish
3. mow the lawn
4. play tennis
4 Things I worry about
1. Being a good mom
2. Nick and Boston
3. My Dad, mom and brothers
4. Money
4 Happy moments
1. Marrying Nick
2. Having Boston
3. cuddling with Boston or Nick
4. Being with extended family (my side or Nick's!)
4 Things I want to do in the next year
1. Get caught up with Boston's scrapbook
2. Finish our basement
3. Have another baby (No, I'm not announcing anything!)
4. I can't think of another one at this moment, man I need to make some goals!
4 People I am tagging
(I don't know many people that blog... so, I will tag)
1. Courtney
2. Debby
3. Teylor (she might have done this)
4. Emily (she is supposed to start a blog!!!)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We should plan a day to go get some sushi!
Post a Comment