Monday, January 28, 2008
CAUGHT!
Last night I was looking for the remote control, when I looked under the bed, this is what I found....
So I guess while I was gone out of town, this is how Nick stayed busy at night! I thought it was funny and wasn't surprised because if you know Nick, he loves TREATS! And you wonder why Boston will only eat something with chocolate on it. I gave him some chocolate raisins the other day and he would suck the chocolate off and then hand me the raisin. I can't WIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is so something I would do...and Dustin would totally catch me! How funny :)
I KNEW I liked Nick! I'm so glad I was FINALLY able to get on your blog! You guys are the CUTEST!
I'm surprised I didn't find anything like that under my bed when we moved! LOL! I am so jealous that you went to Ellen too- how fun!
That is awesome. OK I am going to call you and I have to hear every detail of Ellen! And tell Nick that Bob will call him tomorrow! Sorry things have just been so crazy with school for him. Hope we can still be friends...
HA HA!! Nick is awesome, I totally love it.
Haha, that is great! Sounds like something I would do. :) And I can't believe you went to Ellen, I love her! I want to go!
I meant to tag you in my last blog so you are tagged too! Love that you went to Ellen, that is so awesome!
Gotta love those stories about Nick! Oh by the way, I tagged you. Have fun
That is hilarious! I do things like that all the time. :) It was good seeing you at Book Club. You're hair always looks so cute!
o man! Go nick!! ha ha ha ha !!
How fun to go to Ellen! I love her!! Very jealous!
Post a Comment