So pretty much everyone already knows, but Boston is going to be a big brother and we are very excited! We got Boston this shirt that says 'I'm Going to be a Big Brother' but it is hard to get a picture of him in it, so here was my last try...
My due date is 10/10/08.
19 comments:
CONGRATS!! i am so excited for you guys! Boston will be a great big brother!
Oh I have your Scentsy - I will bring it to you this week:)
Wahoo! Congratulations! October is such a wonderful time of year to have a baby! Let us know when you find out what sex the babe is!
Congratulations! Mary's birthday is October 11th. It's a fun time of year to have a baby. Hopefully you haven't been too sick.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.
Yipee!!! You are a great mom & I'm so excited for you. :)
Congrats!! I didn't know! Do you know what you are having yet? How exciting! Not sure ifI got your email to invite you to my blog, we went private! if not... can you email me it? I would love to still stay in contact! it's drapergirl22@yahoo.com
Congrats...that is so fun. I hope you are feeling okay!
CONGRATS!!! October sounds SO FAR away but then again, so did May in October :) Boston will be a great big brother!!!
Congratulations Laura! That is so exciting! how are you feelin? Boston is so cute...I love his T shirt:)
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited to hear that you are having another baby! I can't wait to hear what you are having!
Hi Laura! I found your blog through Tammie's. Congrats on your baby news! Boston is getting so big, he's such a doll.
Yeah I'm glad that you posted a picture of Boston in his Big Brother shirt!! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what your having.
Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
Hey Laura!!! I found you off Melanie's blog. Hope you don't mind if I take a peak? Big news... Congrats!! Your due date is my bday and let me tell you its a good day. Hope you aren't too sick and can get some rest.
Rachel Cowan (Handy)
Wahoo!! I am just so excited for you guys! When are you able to find out what you're having? I hope you are feeling well. We all really need to get together soon! Lunch maybe?
Congratulations Laura, that is so exciting! How fun! I hope you are feeling okay. Good luck with it all!!
I can't even think of a cuter big brother. We are so excited for you!
congrats! whatever you have, they will be adorable, just like their big brother! i am so happy for you guys!
I must be the slow one on the block - I didn't know! Congratulations!
Post a Comment