Monday, May 12, 2008

Nesting TOO Early...

So since I have been feeling better and I am able to get off the couch, I have gone crazy with cleaning my house. (Just ask Nick... he has moved every piece of furniture while I vacuum under it and he wipes the base boards) I thought they tell you that you nest in your 3rd trimester! I remember I started nesting early with Boston and then I chill out until a month or two before I am due. But seriously, it kind of makes me crazy because I obsess about it. I feel like I need to clean out every closet and deep clean everything. I got my carpets cleaned last week and I am now working on training Boston to not take his sippy cup on the carpet. I hate sippy cups, they are not spill proof and they totally leak everywhere... my carpet was proof!
The truly sad part is that in 4 to 5 months I will be doing it ALL over again.
Oh, and I find out what I am having next Monday... Wahoo!

6 comments:

Tammie said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better now. I am jealous! I just found out 2 weeks ago that I am pregnant AGAIN!! I am sooooo tired. I can't tell if it's from chasing 2 kids around or pregnancy :). I am so excited to hear what you are having.

Sara said...

Do you want a boy or a girl?How exciting!!! I know I was thinking today I am so excited for this baby to come, but we are not only starting all over,but DOUBLING our workload!!! With less sleep!! Ok I am freaking out a little bit!!! Good Luck next week it really is so exciting!!! I know I didn't sound like it though!!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

At least your house is clean though... You must post as soon as you find out! I am so excited for you!!!!

angi bradley said...

Ahhh the joys of nesting... You better post as soon as you find out what you're having.

The Frame Family said...

Oh the good ol' nesting days!! I remember them far too well! You're definately not nesting too early...I swear I was nesting for just about 9 months!! Just ask Dustin...I was a pretty crazy lady when it came to getting things organized and clean! Your house always looks perfect anyway. What else is there to clean?!

heidi said...

Maybe I should get pregnant so that I will clean and organize.. just a thought. It was so great to see you last night!