Friday, May 16, 2008

Nielsen Baby #1: Sophie

Why the title of "Baby #1"? Well, Nick's family is expecting 4 babies this year (unfortunately, I am the last of the 4)! Allen and Stacy had a baby girl, Sophie on Wednesday. She is such a cutie! Parker, Jack and Cameron were so excited for her to come and are going to be such great big brothers!
Boston absolutely loved Sophie too! He would not stop kissing and hugging her. It was cute, but hopefully he mellows out by the time our baby comes or I might go crazy!

3 comments:

heidi said...

Laura, you are going to have your hands full with Boston if he is already kissing girls. I at least I didn't start kissing boys until I was five..

The Barneys said...

haha, i love what heidi wrote. It is really so cute that Boston loves babies so much. He is such a cutie. Can't wait for your phone call on monday morning. Good luck!

Anika said...

Oh cute! That is so funny... I was like "I swear she wasn't that far along!" I thought it was yours when I read the title! lol!