This last week we went up for our annual Sun Valley trip. My grandparents have a condo up there and we have been going for as long as I can remember. I have loved taking Nick up ever since we have been married and now it is so much fun taking Boston. We went swimming everyday, played at the park, and I even rode my bike (word of advice ... do not ride your bike 20 miles when you are 6 months pregnant and expect to walk the next day! My tailbone is still killing me.)
Swimming with Jace and Nash (don't you just love the goggles?)
Playing tennis with Nanna
The kids would play all day outside on this dolley-who needs bikes?
Trying out the goggles.
Brent, Todd and Blake

8 comments:
How fun, it looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I still can't believe you rode your bike 20 miles. You are seriously a champ!!
Laura, it looks like you had so much fun. I have always been jealous of your awesome trips to Sun Valley. We need to get together and have some fun in the sun, me you and Boston...mid-day. Call me. Loves.
That looks like so much fun. I have been dying to get away!!
You guys take such fun trips! Boston is so cute, I can't wait to see his little face!
It looks like fun! I have never been to Sun Valley or Sundance...isn't that so sad!? Oh and I will be there tomorrow!
HOW FUN! I have never been to Sun Valley before and I have always wanted to! It was so good to see you the other night.
20 miles. That is a lot when you are not pregnant! You are one crazy girl!
20 miles?You are amazing! No wonder you looked so good at the store! Send me your email at drapergirl22@yahoo and I will invite you again!
Post a Comment