Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Nick's birthday is the day after Boston's and I thought it would be fun to have this post from Boston to Daddy!


The things I love about my Dad:
-He takes me to Cabelas and lets me run around and see the fish.
- He makes up silly songs to sing to me.
- He loves to wrestle and play on the ground with me.
- He lets me play in the boat while he cleans it.
- When I go to work with him, he lets me draw all over myself and eat gum.
- He takes me swimming and even tries to fit down the slide.
- He reads to me.
- He is the best Daddy in the whole world!

On Nick's birthday, we went boating with Emily, her kids and Ann. Here are a few pictures...

Happy Birthday Nick!

Driving the boat (well Nash is pretty much taking over!)


Taking a dip in the water... it was kind of cold so Nick just dipped the kids in.

5 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

HEY! Happy Birthday to Nick and Boston!! (boston has the best birthday ever! ha ha!) We do need to get together! Jake and I are gone next week, but maybe the week after that we could go to the Zoo!! I can't believe you have no time left before that baby comes!!

The Young Family said...

That picture of Nick putting Boston in the water is so cute! Happy late birthday to both of them!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Nick, sorry this is so late. Love that list Boston, very original!

Tammie said...

Okay, so I am looking at your baby ticker and i'm quite jealous. I can't believe that you only have 29 days till your due date. I am ALMOST down to 100 days and I am feeling like that is way too long to still be pregnant :)