So as I am getting out of the shower, Nick comes in and says 'Did Boston get new clothes?' Boston walks into the bathroom with a huge smile on his face....
Boston: 2 years old
Clothing size: 0-3 months (Yes, the pants are buttoned up and Yes, I do try to feed him!)
Here is Boston wearing the same outfit... 
Boston: 2 weeks old!
I thought it was hilarious and was laughing so hard... thought you might get a laugh! Boston now makes sure that we get his clothes from his 'big boy' dresser... especially Dad!

11 comments:
oh my gosh I can stop lauging!!! that is so funny :) The other night I came home form Bunco and my husband had dressed the baby in Devs clothes for bed mind you they were not even pjs!! When she woke up in the morning they were so big they just fell off of her
So funny! I still LOVE that outfit! I can't wait to see the new baby in it! It's just so crazy that Kohen is like twice his size and they are nine months apart! Thanks for going to PC yesterday, I had lots of fun!
I can't stop laughing....that is SO FUNNY! He is adorable, I can't wait to see what the next one looks like. Not too much longer (YAY for you)!
That is absolutely hillarious! Sounds like something that Alex would do. I am so excited for you that you are almost done. Can't wait to see the new little one.
So close Nick! Great story for the books. Boston looks adorable in his halter and capris.
I seriously can not stop laughing! I love that you have a pictue of him in those same clothes when he was tiny! He makes me laugh. He is so cute!
I can't stop laughing either. Totally something Adam would do. Thanks for the laugh!!
O man! I am laughing so hard! CUTE!
I can't stop laughing! That is hilarious! You guys must have a lot of fun on a day to day basis. Miss you!
That is hilarious!! I love his pose!! So funny! You can start saving money and have them share clothes now!!
I showed Ty your post, that is hilarious! There is absolutely no way that Madelyn would fit into Audrey's clothes.
Post a Comment