Monday, November 24, 2008

Beckham's Blessing

This weekend was Beckham's blessing. Nick did a great job and we appreciate everyone that could come!

My Dad and his wife, Rae Jean with my brothersMy mom and Beckham

My brothers

Nick's parents


Nick's brother, Allen and his wife Stacy with their 4 kids


Nick's sister feeding Dax (I never got a picture with all her kids...this was when we were cleaning up)Nick's brother, Matt with his 2 kids (right when they were leaving... as you can see) We missed you TeresaThe Barneys (their baby girl Tanna is only a week old... thanks for coming!)

The Shirleys



My friends from high school (I was even lucky enough to have Emily there from Michigan!) We missed Heidi, Holly, Court and Rachel

7 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Looks like you had a lot of support from family & friends! Sorry we coudln't be there. I can't wait to see you soon though! Miss you!

cindy said...

What a darling family. You look great!

ReNae said...

Cute pictures of everyone. I hear that it was a real special day, sorry we couldn't be there. You have a darling family... Love ya....

Tammie said...

It looks like Beckham's blessing was a success. I love the pictures. You all look adorable!

The Frame Family said...

I'm so glad I could come...even though I was a little late :)! Beckham looked so cute, and you of course looked amazing!!

Nick and Mary Eden said...

Your boys are so adorable! I just love all the pictures! You my dear look amazing! Hope your holiday season is FabuLous! MUAH

heidi said...

I am so sad that I missed this day. I hate missing out on these events. I am glad that it all went so well. Love you and see you soon!