On Halloween we went to my grandma's for some chili and trick or treating. Boston loved getting candy at every house that he couldn't wait to eat it and ate his candy on the way! When they got back he had chocolate all over his face! 
Beckham did not like his horse costume... as you can see!
Daddy cowboy and his horse (Nick loves to dress up!)

10 comments:
Cute pics... I love that you have a family theme, it looked real fun.
Laura, you are so cute. I want to be like you when I grow up:)
I love you and your kids and your fun outings. We should do something together soon. Maybe I can drop by after work one day...call me?
so cute... nick looks great! what a cute family halloween theme! beckham is really cute!
Oh my gosh- Nick's costume is hilarious! Poor Beckham... haha!!! What a cutie. Happy Halloween!
Love love love the costumes. You have such a cute family. So much fun and too cute!
I love that Nick loves to dress up and he looks hilarious. What a great blogger you have been lately and what fun stuff you've been doing with your family. I'm with Holly, I want to be like you when I grow up. Your kids are so stinkin cute!
Okay so Nick's costume is hilarious. I love that Nick loves to dress up. I remember last Halloween when he wore that gorilla suit and he tried to scare us at Debby and Jakes. Boston and Beckham look adorable in their costumes.
Oh my gosh - what a cute family! Nick looks hilarious -I want to borrow that outfit so bad! you are so adorable and your new little buddle is so precious! Lots of Love ...E
Nick looks great!! He's always something goofy! The kids look so freakin' cute! Oh and you don't even look like you had a baby...you look amazing :)
I love all the costumes. Laura you look great! Who would ever guess you had a baby a month ago. Tell me your secret, because we all know I am going to need it soon. Heck, I need it now!
Post a Comment