Saturday, June 12, 2010
Breakfast on the Farm
Last Saturday we went to a little town in Minnesota for 'Breakfast on the Farm'. It was a blast and the breakfast was yummy. The best part of the morning was when Aunt Mandy (we call her aunt Mandy because she is Ruth's sister in law and Ruth's kids call her Aunt Mandy so now we do) said "This breakfast on the farm actually makes up for how boring North Dakota is"... then I said, "Mandy, this isn't North Dakota we are in Minnesota". We decided that the only fun things we have done while living in Fargo were actually in Minnesota! (Not that I'm bashing Fargo... hey, it's a great city) :)

Aunt Mandy and Savannah (sometimes we even call her 'Handy Mandy' because she doesn't have kids yet so she helps us out!)
Watching the baby ducklings
Check out Boston's face... Savannah told him to pose and so he is doing his 'superhero pose'. Boston is learning all about girl lingo.
All the kids (Boston is a little tired as you can see)
Ice cream after breakfast... Yum!
Being pulled by a tractor. These things had no seat belts so I was a little worried Beckham would decide to stand up and fall out so I told Boston to hold on really tight to his little brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having tons of fun this summer. Love the pictures of your boys. They are so cute! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Post a Comment