Hi Laura;first of all i want to congrats you and your husband for that wonderful family,i used to work for your Dad,saddly today while searching for work i found out that he pass away.I have great memories of him,he always opens his heart and home for me.Im Norberto and you problably dont remember me,but i do remember all of you,specially your Grantparents,i dont know how long ago it happens but it really got in to me,my symphaties for you and your brothers and mother and to all.norberto:PO Box 12401 San Luis,az 85349 (928)6272679 and again congrats for you and nick,bye
2 comments:
Happy New Year! I love that pic of Nick trying to steal a kiss. Too funny! It was so good to see you guys while we were home. I sure miss you!
Hi Laura;first of all i want to congrats you and your husband for that wonderful family,i used to work for your Dad,saddly today while searching for work i found out that he pass away.I have great memories of him,he always opens his heart and home for me.Im Norberto and you problably dont remember me,but i do remember all of you,specially your Grantparents,i dont know how long ago it happens but it really got in to me,my symphaties for you and your brothers and mother and to all.norberto:PO Box 12401 San Luis,az 85349 (928)6272679 and again congrats for you and nick,bye
Post a Comment