Sunday, February 10, 2008

Boston and Nick's first Motocross Race!

This last Saturday night we went up to Heber to watch my brothers race in an arena cross motorcycle race. I was a little bit worried to take Boston because since it is inside, it is REALLY loud and smokey (like exhaust smoke). My brothers have raced ever since I can remember however, I haven't been to watch them for like 8 years because the last time I went they both crashed and it FREAKS me out! They actually have cut back on racing motocross and have been doing desert races instead (they aren't as dangerous... I GUESS!)

I hadn't realized that Nick had never been to a race and I can't tell if he loved it as much as I thought he would... little kids crashing kind of made him nervous. (My brothers are positive that Boston is riding next year... YEAH RIGHT!)

Boston did pretty well, as long as the motorcycles were going. He loved sitting on the motorcycles for sale and would not get off! He even left his ear plugs in!

Me, Boston and Gavin Godfrey





Todd, Brent, Boston and Emily




Nick and Blake


Todd

6 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I don't blame you for not always wanting to watch. It looks scary! How are you? I'm excited for Wednesday!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Wow! That is really brave of your brothers...I would be scared to even watch too! It was so fun seeing you the other day.

Anika said...

Scary! That is awesome that they do that, but I'm with you- it makes me nervous! Keep little Boston off one for at least another year- jk!

The Greenwoods said...

ok i can not believe how old your brothers are!!! I remember them as little boys.that is so awesome they race now.

The Frame Family said...

How fun! I bet Dust would love to go to something like that! Your brothers look so old! I guess I just haven't seen them for so long. Dustin thinks that Ko will be riding a 4 wheeler next year...right!

estinger said...

I had no idea your brothers raced motorcorss - how cool! How come you never took it up??? LOL!