Monday, September 15, 2008
Picture Disaster
I don't think my children will ever get their pictures taken (or just Boston won't). I finally made an appointment to get Boston's 2 year pictures taken at Target (granted they probabaly aren't the greatest but I was going for quick, easy and cheap... but it only ended up being cheap because I didn't buy ANYTHING!). So I got Boston a cute outfit at Gap and also a cowboy outfit because I want a cute picture I could put in a frame in his cowboy room. I was prepping Boston all morning that we were going to get his pictures and that he would say 'cheese' and smile lots. So he was saying 'cheese' the whole way there and was happy and excited to wear his cowboy hat and boots. Well of course we get there and go into the studio and he won't pull away from my leg and is hiding from the lady. He wanted NOTHING to do with the camera. So me and my big belly get on the ground and am trying to get Boston to pull away from me... but NOPE. We were there for 20 minutes trying but got NO pictures, not even one. I was sweating so bad and just wanted to grab him and run away... so that's what I did (well I didn't run but waddled out). I gave up and I don't think I will go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Okay first of all, I applaud you for going when you are 9 months pregnant. You're amazing! I have definately had those picture days. It is so frustrating. Better luck next time :)
O man! I would be so mad if Raegan did that! haha you are amaizing!
You should so have Jenna do some picuters for you! she gets some cute ones too that are just snap shots like when the kids are playing and stuff. So you should go to a park and she could follow you around and get some cute pictures!
We missed you guys yesterday! hope to see you soon!
Isn't that so frustrating? Kohen's definately had those days...not fun!
Good for you for trying. Pictures are SO hard! You're better than I am; I wouldn't be able to that in our current conditon. I understand the waddling. Can't wait to see you soon; other than at the doctors office. Hope you're feeling good.
I remember those days. Celeste did get in front of the camera, but she wouldn't smile. We got tired of trying and I told them to just take it. She was dissapointed when she saw the picture. She still has it, Joe displays it at his desk. Hmmm wonder why. YOU are brave to try at 9 months along. Might get easier with Boston later on.
Excited to hear about when the new baby boy is born. Keep us posted.
Love ya
That is classic! You are such a cute mom! I love hearing cute stories like this!
Post a Comment