I have decided to make my blog private. I have mixed feelings about private blogs because I think it is fun to check out others blogs that you know and don't see often. Yet, if their blog is private you can't look at what they are up to. However I have talked to those who have made their blogs private and why they did it and I was sold. So please leave me your email address so I can add you to my blog. Even if I don't have your link on the side (I haven't updated it lately).
Thanks!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

41 comments:
I wanna be on your list. I love seeing what you guys are up to. My email address is aubetlyn@gmail.com. Kentucky is fine, kinda lame but trying to have a better attitude. Hope all is well!
c_tribett@yahoo.com
haileyann@hotmail.com
Hey Laura! My email is booth_81@msn.com
Laura, your Halloween pictures are adorable, it looks like you all had alot of fun. The boys are so adorable, you have a darling family... My e-mail naeruns26@msn.com LOL!!!!
curlycourty@gmail.com---don't forget me!
Laura, for some reason my mom's comment is under my name. Her email is the naeruns26 and mine is the booth_81...sorry about that!
jadedeon@gmail.com
hi Laura! my email is tamarakae@hotmail.com
anniewhitney@hotmail.com
lindsay_smith84@hotmail.com
Hi there, my email address is:
samanthajfauver@yahoo.com.
Thanks :-)
Laura- It's ali hansen (Hailey's sis) I love checking out your blog! ali_hansen@hotmail.com
emilystinger{at}hotmail{dot}com
I have been trying to decide if I should go private too. Anyway, my email is kim.shirley@hotmail.com.
I want on please. maureen6@sbcglobal.net
I want to hear your reasons for going private...I may follow your lead.
stacy1103@msn.com
anika@unibase.us
dmatheson1@aol.com
I think you have my email, but just in case... emmiebecker@gmail.com. I love and miss your face!
pretty sure you have my email too, but here it is: jami_327@hotmail.com
sandersbarton@gmail.com
I want to hear what you have heard about it! I have been thinking the same thing! Let me know what you know! tbyoung00@hotmail.com Thanks for adding me!
I think we are going to do the same.
Lkirton@hotmail.com
Count me in too!
cin03dy@yahoo.com
racheljcowan@yahoo.com. Just have to say congrats on the new baby. Such cute little boys. Hope life is great and you are getting some sleep in!
Rachel Cowan
Don't forget us! I am feeling so bad that we still havn't come to see your new little guy! Sorry! we are so bad!
cjhyer@hotmail.com
teylormauss@yahoo.com
i'm considering it too... angi_O_@msn.com
rachieshaw@hotmail.com
Hope all is going well!
hey laura,
i would love to be included. it was fun to see you at emily's farewell.
lizsproul@gmail.com
Hey Laura! This is Jill, Debby and Sam's friend. Can I be added to your list? I've never commented on your blog but I do like to check it out. Your kids are so cute! My email is kjander13@gmail.com Thanks!
axland@aol.com I think it is a great idea. we are thinking about it too.
Cute new background! I love it!
Hey Laura! It's fun to see you and your cute family. My e-mail is courtney_blaylock@hotmail.com. I would love to keep in touch.
drapergirl22@yahoo.com Invite me! sara andersen
ali_hansen@hotmail.com
Laura- you best be adding me!
Hey cuz how are you our email is ehumphries3@yahoo.com we would love to be able to see your blog and if you send me your email I can send you an invite to ours. Your little guy is so cute! Emily
I'm probably the last person you expect to be checking your blog. But from time to time I'll pop onto it, from the Al and Stac's to see what you guys are up to. I would love to have an invite.
Sarah Johnson
p.s. Everyone looks great, and your babe is darling!
Post a Comment