I love this picture because Beckham is smiling at Boston!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Go Utes!
I grew up cheering for BYU but Nick has converted me to be a Ute. He bought me my first Utah shirt for Christmas and I wore it on Friday night... I think that is why they won! Nick also bought Boston and Beckham Sugar Bowl shirts and was so excited for them to wear them! We had a party at my grandmas and had a great time watching an awesome game. Go Utes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Cute pictures of the boys! My how Beckham has grown. I won't comment on the Ute thing though. Glad you had a good time. :)
Cute little boys!!!
GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the correct side :) GO UTES!!!!
We were just as excited as you were and how great that you even got the full spirit by purchasing the "U" attire, you all look great and the boys look to adorable. GO UTES!!!!!!!! Thanks for commenting on our blog, and we will keep the comment from Grandpa.... Love you...
Your boys look great! LOVE the gear! We stayed up until 5am our time to watch that game. Okay, I'll admit that I slept while Todd watched the game, but he filled me in on the details. I guess I'm not as devoted to the team as I should be. Still, I was excited about the outcome. GO UTES!!!
Wow, those are some cute boys you have!
Glad to hear that you have converted to the winning team :) The boys look so handsome in their Utah attire.
That game was pretty exciting. Your boys look so cute all dressed up in their Ute gear. I love that last picture of Boston and Beckham. Once all our kids are feeling better we should get together.
I love the one of Beckham smiling at Boston too! It is so cute!! I'm glad Nick converted you to a UTE fan...wasn't that an awesome game?!
Thank goodness for Nick, and your conversion to the fun side. We'll have to get together at some of the games next year. Our Nick enjoy's his U gear and can't wait to see Swoop.Ethan & Matthew wear their's too. We'll talk about it at the next "fam-together".
What cute little boys. Beckham is adorable. He is such a big boy! How fun to have two little guys. THey will be such little buddies.
GO RED! Laura, I'm so proud of you coming to the dark side. (Sorry Grandpa Miller) Glad you enjoyed the game. We had a few couples at our place for the game and what seemed like 20 kids under the age of 5. I admit I didn't see much of the game, but was proud anyway.
Post a Comment