Beckham is such a great baby and is always smiling... I can't believe how tolerant he is of Boston 'tackling' him and honking his nose (he even laughs when Boston does it). Beckham is a joy and we love him tons. 
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Beckham
Beckham is 4 months and I can't believe it! Time really does fly when you are having fun (by fun I mean runny noses, 2 ear infections, RSV, and pink eye). No, really we have had lots of fun other than the sickness that comes with the winter months and having an older sibling. Boston just absolutely loves Beckham and is always hugging, kissing and making sure Beckham is happy. Whenever Beckham starts crying he runs around looking for his binki so he can give it to him (I wish he would realize that binkis are for babies and would get rid of his own, but that isn't happening!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What cute little guys you have!!! I love that Beckham laughs when Boston honks his nose :)
Beckam is getting so big, what a cute little guy he is... You can tell by these pictures that he has the cutest little personality... I'm sure Boston is a big helper, what great friends they will be in years to come... Talk with you later... Love you..
He is so cute. I know what you mean by being constantly sick, we have been having the same problem!
Wow, time really does fly. I can't believe how big Beckham is getting. They are both so adorable!
oh he is getting so big! he is darling!! we need to get together! do you still live in utah county?
Post a Comment