- It was what he was wearing when he showed up at my apartment in Logan while we were dating to meet my good friend Holly for the first time. (P.S. I wasn't even home or up in Logan for that matter.)
- It has been many Halloween costumes.
- He wore it to work on Halloween and took a basket full of treats to hand out to his co-workers.(He was the only one to dress up and he was late and had to walk into a company meeting)
-Finally, (and I'm sure not the last) this Easter... he surprised all the kids by showing up at the party dressed as the Easter Bunny.
Who is that coming around the deck?... The Easter Bunny!
The costume is a little bit small... but I think that is what makes it so funny.
Jace wouldn't come down the stairs because he was afraid (he has always been afraid of Santa and the Easter Bunny) But he ended up coming down after we told him it was just Uncle Nick.
It took Boston a minute to realize it was really just Daddy.
Boston and Beckham with the Easter Bunny
We had a great Easter morning too. Boston loved looking for eggs and was excited to eat ALL the candy at once. I was just happy he would eat something. Boston was sick with a horrible stomach flu last week that lasted for 5 days. He didn't eat anything and lost alot of weight so we are happy he is back to his silly self and kind of eating again .
The boys with their Easter baskets
Boston eating a Cadbury Egg and Beckham eating his basket... Yum!
Hope everyone had a 'Hoppy Easter'!

11 comments:
Not many men are comfortable enough to wear a bunny costume, let alone let the pictures proving it be posted over the internet! Go Nick! That is hilarious! The Draper costume shop is going out of business, so if he wants to expand his costume collection, I think they have some real winners.
I love the bunny costume, and the history of it! I'm sorry Boston has been sick, that's awful. Glad to hear he is doing better. Cute pictures, they both look so big. I love that Beckham is eating his basket!
Nick is a crack up! I love the costume! I love how it's short on his arms AND his legs! What a cute daddy!
Nick looks awesome in the costume. I think it fits just right. He's so great. Maybe its just me, but I think Boston and Beckham look so different. They're both adorable, it just so fun to see what your kids look like. I wonder what mine will look like...
Haha! The costume is hilarious! And the sunglasses just made the picture even better. I'm glad Boston is feeling better. You're boys are so cute!
Oh I have been laughing for quite some time after seeing Nick in the costume and reading the history.
What a cute daddy he is.
Glad Boston is feeling better now. Cute little boys you have there.
I swear only Nick can pull off that bunny comstume so well. Beckham is so big! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
We ALWAYS love to see Nick in his Bunny Costume! He has the BEST personality and it fits him well! Look lke your kiddos got spoiled from the Easter Bunny...So cute!
that costume is awesome! i love it!
yeah, remember mr. packer throwing that mallet?! we always talked in his class:) he totally loved us though:) good ole mr. packer, i love that he was our cheer coach too:) in my reminiscing of old times i also thought of our rendition of "let the beat control your body" thanks for the fun memories:)
oh sorry laura, i commented as todd, but it's me tam:)
I am seriously lauging so hard. I cannot believe that this is the first time seeing this post. Nick is so great.
Post a Comment